Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas! and Big News Coming

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! The holidays are a favorite time of the year for me.  I am surrounded by friends and family, and enjoy the magic of the season.  Yes, the holidays are busy and stressful, but at the end of the day, what matters is that you spend time with those people that mean the most to you.

I hope you enjoy your friends and family this holiday season, and also make some time for crafting for yourself!  I have missed scrapping these past few weeks, but will be creating more memories to put into my albums.

This will be a busy week for me, Christmas, starting a new job, AND I have a BIG announcement coming around January 1st.  I am so excited but it is top secret!  I could announce it now but I would have to kill you!  HAHAH!!

Here's to a Merry Christmas and I hope to have a few projects to post before January!

With Warm Thoughts

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment