Monday, October 31, 2011

Dom's Train

Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our First Wedding Anniversary!  I recently left my job, and well money was a little tight so I decided to make him his anniversary gift.  My husband loves trains like I love scrapbooking!  I had bought an acrylic train banner  from Clear Scraps a while back and finally decided this was the project that I was going to undertake for his anniversary present.

Here is the entire banner:

Here are close ups of each section:








He absolutely loved it! He got me the carrying case for my Pazzle..what an awesome gift!! 

If you have always been afraid to work with acrylic....don't be!! It is so much fun to work with...If you mess up some acetone free nail polish remover wipes away all of your mistakes!!

Thanks for visiting! I am heading to my scrap room to hopefully get lots of projects done!!

Have a happy and safe halloween!!



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic train banner, I love the little embellishments you used on it like the key and the gears. Great job. I'm so glad you have joined us over at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary, and the banner is beautiful, I am sure he loved it!

    ReplyDelete