Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sneak Peek

Here is a small sneak peek of my layout for the Round Robin over at Scraps of Darkness. I was so excited by the 2 layouts that came before mine that I sat down and completed it even though its not due until November 7th... I am dying to share so here is a sneak peek of my layout!


Renea led off the Round Robin with her amazing Autumn Layout, followed by Lisa with her awe inspiring Gaga Layout!  Visit www.scrapsofdarkness.com for more information on this fun challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Just hopped over from Let's Scrap to check out your blog...and am so impressed with your work! So glad you have joined us! Check out my blog when you get a chance--would love to have you follow, too!
    http://kaywallacescrapbooking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney! I'm following from Let's Scrap! as well! Can't wait to see what this LO ends up looking like! You've got some great ideas here already! Come visit my blog if you like...
    http://jennslayoutkits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete