Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hello Friends

Just wanted to stop by and say hello.  I hope all of you had an amazing Thanksgiving.  Ours was spent with family, and a fantastic time was had by all.  Wish we got together more often.

This week definitely had its ups and downs.  I started a new job that didn't work out, so I am back looking for employment.  Everything happens for a reason right?  We still have so much to be thankful for!  I have an amazing family, amazing friends, and the best husband ever.  So while the new job didn't work out, I am staying positive and making the best of things.

I am going to have more time to scrap after all HAHAH!! If only we could make a living scrapping right??!!

We did some shopping on black friday.  Got some great deals!  I would love to hear about your Thanksgiving!  I will be posting new projects this week....I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment