Sunday, January 15, 2012

Acrylic Mini Album

Happy Sunday.  I am so excited to bring you my last design team project for this, my inaugural  month for Scraputante.com.  This is the Maya Road acrylic House Mini Accordian Album.  and Fancy Pants Winterland paper kit.  Oh what fun this was to work with.  Today I am giving you close ups on the front.  Tomorrow, I hope to post photos of the back and of the album as a whole (its still drying LOL).

Here is the front cover:


I used the paper that had a very pale snowman and used gesso to bring it out and make it pop.  Then I used Viva Pearl Pens to make the eyes, mouth, buttons and nose.  The window is created using Dusty Attic, covered it in gesso, and then misted it using Glimmer Mist Vintage Pink.  I then reapplied gesso in the corners and used Star Dust Stickles to make them sparkle.  The roof ridge, I used gesso on a sponge to create the snowy look, and then placed Diamond Stickles along the edge to give more sparkle.  When you open the album, this is the inside cover:


Again, just more of the Fancy Pants beautiful Winterland Papers and cotton to create the snow.  On this side, I also used Adirondack Alcohol ink in Latte and Silver along the edges.

The second house of the album looks like this:



Just enough space for those winter snow photos.  Here I applied gesso to the ridge of the roof, and used stickles to create what looks like icicles falling off the roof.

Here is the next page:



More Beautiful Fancy Pants Winterland papers and I just used stickles to create the snow on the roof of this house.

Here is the next one:

This paper was one of my favorites in this paper pack.  I used just a little gesso and glitter to create the snow on the ground, as well as at the peak of the roof. It adds a subtle touch of bling.

And the next one:


This house, I decided to cover the entire house with this paper, and just add two small blocks for photos.  I also used an EK Success Punch to create the snow on the roof of this house.

Here is the last house.  

This roof line I used Ranger Pefect Medium and a stamp and used just glitter to create the beautiful ridge line of this house.  I also used Viva Pearl pens to create the bling coming down the side of the mitten paper. 

This project was so much fun to create!  I can't wait for the entire thing to dry so I can take complete photos!! Thank you for looking and go ahead and buy this kit over at Scraputante.com so you can create your own gorgeous album!!! They have such amazing supplies over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment