Sunday, January 15, 2012

Villari Family Layout

I got back in my scrap room for a bit this evening...and had such an amazing time scrapping this photo.  I was having some trouble with my mojo, but it quickly came back to me.


For this layout I used Teresa Collins Mr and Mrs Line, and some In Stitch'z Templates that I purchased from Scraputante.com.  Then I simply added some bling and flowers I had in my stash.  I tried to keep this layout simple because this photo is so amazing all by itself.  This is my husbands dads side of the family (sister, brother in law, brother, hubby, me, nephew, dad, and stepmom).  I love the fact that we all got together for a family photo. 

Here is a close up of the circle, where you can see the stitching and bling close up:


And here is a closeup of the stitching on the side:


Thank you for looking and I hope you all have a great week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment