Sunday, February 19, 2012

Scraputante's Ultimate Black and White Kit

This was not a very productive scrappy weekend for me, but I did get this layout done featuring the AMAZING Ultimate Black and White kit from Scraputante. This kit features the awesome Bo Bunny Enchanted line as well as Teresa Collins' Timeless papers.

Here is what I came up with:


I used some red paper from GCD Studios that I have had in my stash forever to mat the photo.  The black and white velvet flowers came in the kit, as well as large gem that is part of  the Bo Bunny trinkets.   The red flowers were created using white flowers I had in my stash that I misted with Tattered Angels Candy Apple Red Mist.  The tag was made using a sticker from the kit and some small white flowers I had left over from my January Vintage kit from Scraputante.  I used a template to mist the brick wall  on the left using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and a stencil from The Crafters Workshop.  

Here is a close up of the flowers:


Thanks for looking.  Head on over to Scraputante and check out what is new and exciting in their store! New stock is coming in all of the time!

5 comments: